“Who else wants to know how to go from being an amateur to pro photographer, quickly & easily?”
“This breakthrough guide flat out hands you everything you need to know about photography….And how to start & keep a thriving photography business for life”
Do you wish there was a way for you to:
- Shoot professional-looking photos EVERYTIME you use your camera?
- Improve your photo-shooting skills WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars to attend a photography school or class?
- Become the person everyone goes to when they need an awesome photo of themselves, special occasions or events?
- Eliminate all of the amateurish mistakes that you make snapping shots?
- Add to your knowledge of photography?
- Discover how to not only take better photos, but also how to market yourself to reel in more business, month after month?
If you said yes to any of these questions then I have great news for you because right now I’m about to give you the nitty-gritty on taking your photography-shooting skills to the next level of success.
Now I know all of this sounds fine and dandy, but if you’re like most people, you’re probably wondering…
Who am I & why should you listen to anything I have to say?
Hi, my name is Sofia Romero, a professional photographer, who years ago was just like you….looking for a proven and quick way to improve my picture taking skills and increase the amount of clients I had coming to me to shoot photos.
You see, as you know for yourself, photography is not as easy as people think. I mean, there is a lot that goes in to shooting an outstanding photo.
From still shots to action shots, there are so many variables that go into coming away with breathtaking photos that it is easy to get confused or make little mistakes that take away from the photo you’re taking.
The great news is that I’ve been where you are right now, so I know exactly what you are going through. I know what you are lacking, and I know what works and what doesn’t work…and today I’m going to hand everything I know to you.
Just a little bit more about me: I started studying photography in 1994 in Argentina at the School of Andy Goldstein.
I continued my education at the University of Art College in San Francisco, California. I came back to Argentina in 1997 and continued my education.
I have been working as a professional photographer since 1998. I have worked for several magazines such as….
- Clubs y Countrys®
- Para ti jardin®
I have also photographed for Microsoft®, Etiquet®, Fiat®, Phillips®, Wall Street Institute®, Lanamed®, among others…..
I told you all of that just to let you know that I have extensive experience in this business, have worked with the best, and I’m willing to pass a lot of what I know to you.
And once you know everything that I’m going to empower you with, you’ll:
- Instantly become a better photographer
- Discover how to take stunning portraits that will make your customers come back to you again and again
- End your days of being confused about having the right equipment….You’ll finally know which equipments to have and which to ignore.
- Discover the proper use of lighting both in studio and outside the studio
- Be updated with the latest in post processing, which will help you deliver the best photographs and use the latest after effects
- Master how to take portraits of children, family and groups, placing YOU in perfect position for repeat business, a great reputation and more money
- Increase your sales, discover free advertising resources, and get more referrals. You’ll finally know how to tackle customers and build repeat business
- Zero in on the basics…as well as setting up, marketing fro more visitors to your website, advertising, publishing, and more
You’ll discover all of this and more once you say yes to my…
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The most important thing that you need to break into portrait photography.. This is what people are looking for in a professional photographer
- The secret question that you need to ask your clients before you shoot any pictures.. This is what separates professional photographers from the rest
- The one type of lens you must have to get you started in portrait photography without spending a fortune
- One resource to get best lenses at way discounted price.. And I am not talking of ebay
- The exact aperture you need that will allow you to shoot in low light conditions
- One lens that will allow you to shoot with minimum camera shake
- One lens you must try and avoid when shooting close ups
- The shutter speed setting you must be aware of when handholding the camera
- How to make the background brighter than the object without overexposing the entire image
- How to make the background lightining work to get the best silhouette
- One thing you must check when taking images with artificial lightining and the right way to do it!
- How to make backlighting work for you and why better exposure is not always correct exposure
- The right kind of flash to use to prevent red eye, avoid harsh shadows and eliminate some reflections.
- One thing you must check with your store when using diffusion materials
- The correct kind of lighting pattern you must use with people with round face or heavier structure, and the kind of lighting pattern to avoid
- One thing you must always do when shooting with close loop or open loop lighting
- The kind of lighting pattern to use when shooting people with thin faces
- Where to adjust the light during the short lighting pattern to get the best shadow effect
- The best way to start controlling your lighting ratios
- The correct way to shoot if you are not using fill lights
- 5 things you must ensure when taking high key portrait photographs
- The 7 key things you need to ensure when taking low key portraits
- My 3 point and 4 point lighting techniques that will add the flare to the portraits you shoot
- The most important precaution you need to in processing the images if you are using a film camera
- How to save the negatives so that they don’t get ruined when you are looking over them again and again (I still have a lot in store from those days)
- Two software that you must have, it doesn’t has all the features of photoshop but is a great way to manage your workflow after a photo session
- Two must have books that can help you do wonders with this software
- Four free software for those who are just starting out and cannot invest into the premium software YET
- How to achieve nice looking skin without making the subject look like a porcelain doll (unless you go for that look).
- The best kind of lens to use when shooting groups and families
- The one thing you should remember when photographing groups
- The best kind of lens to use when shooting groups and families
- One thing you must remember when developing your first portfolio
- The first few things you need to ask your subject before you shoot your first portrait
- The two must have insurance covers if you are running a portrait business
- The advantage and disadvantage of selling DVD’s against selling prints
- Why giving all unprocessed images to your clients can be one of the biggest mistakes
- One thing you must carry when deliver the final work to your customers
- The best way to get the feedback from your customers without really taking a lot of their time
- My own fail proof payment policies so that you are not chasing your clients again and again
- Two ways you can increase your profits from home portrait photography.. Without a minute of extra work
- The biggest mistake that beginner photographers do when shooting portraits and how to stop yourself from making it
- One thing you must very clearly layout when you agree to do location photography.. This will save you a lot of hassle
- The kinds of backgrounds to choose and importantly, the kind of backgrounds to avoid
- My technique of finding interesting Locations for portrait photography
- One thing I learned from wedding photography that will always make good portraits.
- One simple way of proving your talent to your prospects and make them hire you instantly
- The single biggest asset that you have in this line that will make people come back to you again and again, its not your camera
- The most important saying in this business that is going to make you a lot more money
- How to make sure that your customers notice what you offer and the quality of your work
- What you need to show to your customers to make them notice the images as well as order larger prints
- How to earn more by setting portrait packages in your pricing table instead of selling individual portrait shots
- Three questions you must ask before you set your prices… to bring in the maximum profits
- I’ll give away my two portrait photography packages as samples to show you how to increase your sales without reducing your prices
Here’s What You Will Receive in Your Shutterbug’s Guide to Portrait Photography Package
Shutterbug’s Guide to Portrait Photography Ebook
The 9 chapters in the Shutterbug Guide To Portrait Photography Ebook are an average of 25 pages in length, that’s over 180 pages of densely filled information that you can refer to time and time again!
They cover everything that you need to know to become a sought after portrait photographer… From introducing yourself to shooting mesmerizing portraits and a whole lot more in between… Your clients will love it when you are going to show them the proofs and the pictures you take.
These chapters are not just theoritical information, I guide you step by step with examples and photographs. Further more I go and show you the “not so good” photographs too so that you can understand the difference the right settings and lighting can make. The ebooks is filled with pictures and technical details behind each shot so that you know how to create the same effect.
Shutterbug’s Portrait Photography Business Agreement
This agreement cannot replace legal advice but covers all aspects of an agreement including pricing, poses, delivery etc.
Don’t take on a client without this agreement on your side.
Specially Designed Photography Website Templates
You’ll get 10 fully ready website templates. These websites are designed for photographers, and have all features like galleries, ecommerce to sell pictures, contact us form!
Your start getting visitors to your traffic. These templates are wordpress based (leading web publishing platform) and are highly optimized for search engine rankings!
The good thing is that there is nothing technical in setting them up. You can have them up and running in five minutes of domain registration. I’ll even show you how to do all that stuff.
You can even ask us by email and we will set your business name and images on the website.
Just find an appropriate domain name and it’s like you got it ready!
4 Months Of Website Hosting On Our Servers
This hosting packages comes with everything you need..
- You get lots of space..
- Huge bandwidth allowances for showing your photographs..
- Flexible and sophisticated email handling..
- Database support..
- Custom site builder..
- You can setup your own blog almost at click of a button..
- Track your visitors..
As a member of this program, you’ll get 4 full months of free access!
Website Setup Support
All you need to do is to get a domain name, choose a template and shoot an email to address I provide with those details and your website will be setup.
It can’t get any simpler than that
I have saved you hundreds of dollars that a web administrator is going to charge you.
See… last year the experts said my marketing system was the best there was. And that was true… but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be even better. That’s how I developed my “No-Fail” system. And you know I stand behind it 110%.
But that doesn’t mean in a few months… or next year I won’t discover some incredible new technique… or advertising idea… or that I won’t be able to speed up this already lightning-fast method.
And when that happens… You’ll be instantly notified with the updates.
Imagine an army with weapons that upgrade themselves. You now have those weapons!
The Shutterbug’s Guide To Portrait Photography is the absolute best way to take your photography skills from where they are right now to that of a pro in virtually no time.
Inside this time-tested and proven to work guide, you’ll be handed little known secret tips, trick, methods, and strategies that otherwise would take you well over a decade of personal experience to learn on your own.
What this unique guide does is save you a ton of time and frustration trying to figure everything out on your own.
With this, you’ll discover the ins and outs of shooting ALL types of photos, so you’ll not only become a great photographer, but you’ll also become an expert in the field.
- Is easy to understand
- Doesn’t use technical photography jargon that confuses you
- Doesn’t matter if you’re just starting
- Is GUARANTEED to work for you
Here’s testimonial PROOF that The Shutterbug’s Guide To Portrait Photography will work for you….
-Greg Hall, IB Photography, IBPhotosite.com
It took me a while to work through the book. It appeared small to me in terms of the number of chapters but it’s crammed full of handy tips and useful advice which helped me improve my portrait photography. I simply loved the fact that it had no fancy frills with only a few technical jargon. This made it so easy to understand examples & left my brain buzzing with ideas! Can’t wait for more of this…
-Chris Taylor, NY
-Mark Cramer, TENNESSEE U.S.A
Thanks to her, I have an advantage that’ll help keep all the other job candidates away from “my job.” Thanks again for sharing your experience and some of the AWESOME SECRETS!
-Wayne Lee, ILLIONIS, U.S.A
photography, I have shot a few portraits and have another big one lined up in July!!! many of the tips you have given I have used before but many are new to me and I look forward to putting them into practice soon…I do look forward to reading your news and get more confident in having some tricks up my sleeve to capture those special moments!! ….
-Petra West, FLORIDA, U.S.A
Your book was well researched and comprehensive! I loved the photographs that you included and the story that behind each of them. Says a lot about your creativity and your skills! I thoroughly enjoyed your book; it helped me brush up techniques and certain aspects of business. Useful info on equipment and style along with the basics of starting a business were indeed an ad-on to the subject. Thanks for the great read. Looking forward to receive your newsletter soon.
-Glenna Williams, Glena Photgraphy, OKLAHOMA U.S.A
-Jamie Wattson, Pennsylvania USA
Now I know those testimonials sounded just great, but what’s even better news is that YOU can have the same kind of experience for yourself.
This revolutionary guide was specifically created and designed for photographers like you to become a better photographer while increasing the number of clients you have by discovering how to effectively market yourself and your business.
Simply put……with The Shutterbug’s Guide To Portrait Photography, you get an all in one package that combines knowledge on improving your photo-shooting skills and marketing to reel in more HIGH PAYING clients.
But I know that with so many scams and untrue claims out there, if you’re like most people, you may not be totally sure. That’s ok. I completely understand that, which is why right now I’m going to make sure that you risk absolutely nothing today by protecting you with a…
…Here’s Our No-Hassle & No-Hard-Feelings 60 Day Guarantee:
That’s right. I’m so sure that The Shutterbug’s Guide To Portrait Photography will transform you into the in-demand photographer that you were born to be, that I’m going to guarantee your success for 60 days.
This means that you have an entire 2 months to try out the effectiveness of this guide and if for some reason you are not satisfied with it or feel that it did not help you, all you have to do is send me an email and I’ll refund your money on the spot.
No questions asked.
Right up to the final day of this 60 day guarantee.
Our Refund guarantee is backed up by Clickbank.com, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can send them an email and your purchase will be refunded.
And the best part about it is that…
All you pay is $47.00
Unlike most photography classes and schools, which cost you thousands of dollars…and no guarantee of actually improving your skills, today you can have the total package of improving your skills as well as discover how to effectively market your business on the Internet and in your local area.
You can get all of this for just $47.00. PLUS a 100% money back guarantee.
Become a better photographer now!!!
PS: You risk absolutely nothing today because your small investment is backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
PPS: Sometimes in life opportunities knock when we least expect them to….Today YOUR opportunity is sitting right in your face….All you have to do is reach out and grab it!
Don’t blow it!